Notice of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING of the NEW ITALY MUSEUM INCORPORATED
When: 11am, Sunday 13 December 2015 Where: New Italy Museum Complex (Hall)
8275 Pacific Highway, NEW ITALY, NSW
Items of Business
- To confirm the minutes of the 2014 Annual General Meeting held on Sunday 14 December 2014;
- To receive from the Committee of Management reports on the activities of New Italy Museum Inc. during the financial year ended 30 June 2014;
- To receive and consider a statement on the finances of New Italy Museum Inc. as required to be submitted to members under s.26(6) of the Associations Incorporation Act 1984;
- To elect officer-bearers of New Italy Museum Inc. and ordinary members of the Committee of Management; and
- To consider the following resolution in respect of New Italy Museum Inc.’s financing arrangements:
- NIMI’s Committee of Management is authorised to apply to the Westpac Banking Corporation (the lender) for funding arrangements broadly consistent with arrangements as described below – i.e.,:
Product 1: Business Loan – conditional limit provided –up to $150k; Security – Commercial property – 8275 Pacific Hwy New Italy 2472 (lender will require title deeds to hold as security for Business Lending ); Rate – 5.70%; Establishment Fee – $1300.00; Monthly Service Fee – $35.00; Commercial Valuation Cost – (lender’s panel of valuers to provide a quotation).
Product 2: Business Overdraft – Conditional Limit Provided –up to $50k; Security – Commercial Property – 8275 Pacific Hwy New Italy 2472 (lender will require title deeds to hold as security for Business Lending); Rate – 6.90%; Establishment Fee- $1300.00; Monthly Service Fee – $35.00; Commercial Valuation Cost- (lender’s panel of valuers to provide a quotation).
Note: A mixture of products is also available (e.g., Business loan $60k & Business Overdraft $40k ) establishment fee will also be amalgamated if mixture of products is required.
- NIMI’s Committee of Management is also authorised to incur the charges imposed by the lender, and to provide the necessary security in the form of title deeds.
- NIMI’s Committee of Management is required to provide a report to the 2016 Annual General Meeting on the outcome of any application made to the lender, the use to which any borrowed funds are put, and the costs associated with the borrowing of the funds.
- Nomination Form for election as any of the following office-bearers: President, Vice-President (two positions), Secretary, Treasurer, Member of Committee of Management (five positions)
- Form of Appointment of Proxy
- Explanatory Memorandum concerning the Resolution in respect of New Italy Museum Inc.’s financing arrangements.